Regulator Servicing by DV Diving
Regulators should only be serviced by a trained technician. Regulator manufactures issue their own training certifications for their products and only authorised technicians can purchase legitimate parts and service kits.
How often should this be done?
At least once a year and more frequently if in heavy use.
How is this done?
The service includes disassembly, ultrasonic cleaning, with approved fluids, and reassembly using the manufacture's service kit components. Any worn or broken parts will also be replaced.
Once the regulator is reassembled, all parts are function tested and the medium stage and cracking pressure are set per manufactures guidelines.
Which brands can we service?
We authorised service technicians for:
- OTS Guardian
How much does it cost?
Its depends on which of regulator you use but roughly:
- Regulator Servicing first stage £25.00 plus manufacturer's service kit
- Regulator Servicing second stage or autoair / air2 £15.00 plus manufacturer's service kit
- Regulator Oxygen Servicing may be carried out at the same time as a routine service at no extra cost. Please note that only makes and models recommended for Oxygen use will be cleaned. Manufacturer's Oxygen service kits may be more expensive than standard air components.
- Low pressure inflater connection servicing £2.00 plus parts
- HP contents gauge swivel servicing £2.00 plus parts