Regulators should be serviced by a trained technician at
least once a year. The service includes disassembly, ultrasonic
cleaning and reassembly using the manufacture's service kit components.
Any worn or broken components will also be replaced.
- Regulator Servicing first stage £20.00 plus manufacturer's
- Regulator Servicing second stage or autoair/air2 £10.00
plus manufacturer's service kit
- Regulator Oxygen Servicing may be carried out at the same time
as a routine service at no extra cost. Please note that only makes
and models recommended for Oxygen use will be cleaned. Manufacturer's
Oxygen service kits may be more expensive than standard air components.
- Low pressure inflater connection servicing £2.00 plus
- HP contents gauge swivel servicing £2.00 plus parts
DV Diving are registered service technicians for Apeks, Poseidon, Mares, Oceanic and Interspiro.