This is the Instructor level certification course for Instructors
wishing to teach the AP Valves Buddy Inspiration Closed Circuit Rebreather
to Air Diluent Level.
The objective of this course is train Instructors to teach recreational
Nitrox rebreather diving, and to develop rebreather teaching skills
appropriate to teaching rebreather diving on the Buddy Inspiration
CCR within the normal recreational depth limits of 40 meters for
minimal decompression diving.
- Minimum age 21
- Be an air Instructor in good standing with a recognised
air-training agency and have been an Instructor member for
at least 2 years.
- Be a TDI Advanced Nitrox Instructor (or equivalent at
Instructor Trainers discretion) and provide proof of having
taught at least 25 Advanced Nitrox level courses.
- Minimum of 250 verified logged dives with a minimum of
100 verified logged Nitrox dives.
- Certified as a Buddy Inspiration Diver with at least 100
hours of verified dive time over a minimum of 100 dives.
- Have assisted in at least 1 complete Buddy Inspiration
basic diver course.